RHK 4.97% 84.5¢ red hawk mining limited

FMS - "The Foundation Customer", page-485

1. 391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1170
    Excellent reread Lodqasia, as you said a brilliant article, shows up the complete destruction of TRUST in our Board and makes it impossible to ever effectively deal with them again!

IMO the only way forward is to replace the entire Board that attempted 2 failed delist attempts, without such a replacement we can never have any semblance of TRUST in anything they propose, thus ensuring a "NO" vote for whatever is put forward shortly.

It was mentioned at the recent meetings that if a resolution to the impasse could not be achieved then Flinders would have to be placed in "Care and Maintenance " until it can be resolved.

PUT FLINDERS IN "CARE AND MAINTENANCE " is my response, until such time as a fair and reasonable offer is put on the table and NOT a deal which would result in the destruction of our investment, something our Board has been promoting for the last few years!

Simple solution to all of this, put up a fair and reasonable offer to buy our shares, minimum offer in the range of $3 to $5 per share, the cents per share offers are well gone and only serve to harden our resolve to vote "NO".

All minority shareholders know what resource PIOP has and what the mine life looks like from production, and a simple maths calculation gives a mind blowing value of the mine!

ALL WE ASK IS A FAIR AND REASONABLE PRICE FOR OUR INVESTMENT, then you can go and play whatever silly games that you like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.040(4.97%)
Mkt cap ! $168.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 84.5¢ 84.5¢ $95 112

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 10355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.