RHK 0.00% 84.5¢ red hawk mining limited

FMS - "The Foundation Customer", page-491

1. Set
    104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207

United Together We’ll Never Be Defeated.. that old saying means “Strength” ... I like that saying...

We Flinders Mines minority shareholders have had to fight a “Goliath” with all of the resources behind them. They were trying every way possible to destroy our faith, destroy our dreams, to acquire our Flinders for peanuts.

What do we do... what should we do.... I don't really know, but I think for myself and my family, staying the course is the only thing my family can do to beat a Corporate Bully... and we are doing just that.

My family will be voting “NO” (unless we are offered a great share price) until the end of June 2020.... Don't need the money.... But you can show me the Money...

Wouldn't it be nice to be paid over two or three years.... That will mean that our buy-out price is bigger.... If it's not then my family can wait... after all we have been waiting for over 10 years now.....

It's always the same for the little person, we get the peanuts, the crumbs they get the Billions.... I guess that's the way it always goes...Big Business with their Corporate Lawyers and Accountants against the mum and dad shareholders... but that's ok... bring it on....

What's that saying again...that's right... “United Together We’ll Never Be Defeated”... good isn't it... Just show us the money, and it's all yours.. Come on Todd.... You can do it... we know you can.

Just my and my family's opinion... not advice.... Good Luck.. SET

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 10355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.