RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Todd.... why would you look elsewhere for your iron ore... Big...

1. Set
    104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207

Todd.... why would you look elsewhere for your iron ore... Big banks, Superannuation Funds, Hedge funds are you completely blind...

We know that Flinders mines (FMS) has 1.4 billion tonnes of high quality iron ore... because Flinders has been completely undersold, the markets are probably unaware of Flinders potential. In truth our reserves are probably twice that, everything is hush hush, Flinders shareholders have never been included in the "Big Agenda".

My rough math.... Flinders gross reserves at 1.4 Billion Tonnes of high quality iron ore at yesterday's price $103.87 US Tonne... ($149.00 Aus a Tonne) 31/05/2019. That means Flinders should be worth approx. $220 Billion gross.... if our reserves are double than our site is worth approx. $440 Billion dollars (gross) Aust. just a meaningless figure to throw around..

Todd is trying to acquire everything for pennies, but in truth Flinders mines will be a very big venture.

Another way to look at things... we have more than 1.4 billion tonnes of high quality iron ore, and probably double that.... divide 1.4 Billion tonnes by 25million tonnes per year... that's 56 years of great dividends for everyone.... don't forget Flinders probably has twice that amount... but that good news isn't mentioned.

Profit of $10.00 a tonne X 25 million tonnes per year is $250,000,000... X 56 years is $14,000,000,000 ($14 Billion) for our mine life, and don't forget we probably have double that amount... that is big buckets of money...imagine the hugh dividends, and our BOD downplays everything.

Where are the Big banks.... Where are the Superannuation funds... Where are the Hedge funds... don't they know that Balla Balla is starting a railway. Don't they know that Balla Balla is building it's management. The Western Australian government have an agreement with BBIG, the railway goes to the PIOP (Flinders Mines) as we are a foundation customer.....

Where are the big Banks, ect, where are they.... do they know something that Flinders minority shareholders don't...

That's what I think as an old shareholder, this is not advice... what would I really know except we are told a lot of "BS"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.