RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

I am no sophisticated investor by a long shot but it confounds...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    I am no sophisticated investor by a long shot but it confounds me that with so much information about the this project out in the public domain and international as well, that no one is asking the hard questions as what is going on,its as though asic, asx, state government are all turning a blind eye to Todd's agenda, call me old fashioned but shouldn't someone in a position of power be asking for accountability from these greedy corporate individuals ? Is the state not missing out on valuable royalties because this project has been stifled by a greedy private company ? Mark McGowan why aren't you following up on the rail agreement and why it's been delayed? what just grant an extension because they ask? where is the case to support the extension with legitimate reasons not just because Todd cant get their own way,I see FMS as being a test case in corporate accountability if our corporate watchdog wants credibility from everyday investors not just the BEOT and do what they say they will do, uphold the integrity of our financial system.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.