RHK 6.58% 81.0¢ red hawk mining limited

What is that old saying.... "Cut off your nose to spite your...

1. Set
    104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207

What is that old saying.... "Cut off your nose to spite your face"

I think that Flinders Mines minority shareholders feel that, the Todd Corporation controlled Flinders Mines Board of Directors have no interest in developing Flinders Mines into a great company, proof of that is our BOD don't have any shares in FMS, their history of the last few years is downplaying any good news amongst other things, just drives down the share price.

Iron ore price does fluctuate but looking today it was $97.76 US (WMT) or $140.94 Aus.(WMT). Depending on production costs.... Fortescue (FMG) is a low cost operation, approx. $13.51 US (WMT) that would make a gross profit (before interest and loan repayments) of $84.25US (WMT), or $121.42Aust. a Tonne.

There is no way that FMS could have that kind of profit because in our case it looks like Flinders Mines probably won't be developed it's own right. It appears the plan is for Todd's Balla Balla with their 50 / 50 agreement with the Chinese want the lot. It looks like at this stage, (and what do we know) Todd doesn't want to bring minority shareholders along with them.

You can see why.... weren't we told before our costs would be around $35Aus a tonne, if that is the case with iron ore at $97.76US or $140.94 Aus.(WMT) Flinders gross profit should be around $105Aus. a (WMT) gross profit, multiply by 25million tonnes is roughly $2.6billion per year gross profit. what is the cost of our mine, around $2billion.... why can't we do it ourselves.... which ever way you look at it, even if my figures are way out, it's still a lot of money we will have, and we can double the tonnes we send to 50million tonnes per year, for double the profits.

That is probably the real reason that Flinders (FMS) isn't selling our mine to the world. It must be because our majority shareholder wants it all...can they do that?. .... does ASIC think's it's ok for minority shareholders to be destroyed this way? Perhaps ASIC dismisses the thousands of complaints they would have received from the mum and dad minority FMS shareholders.... we certainly hope not...

This is not advice, my thoughts only. We FMS minority shareholders see so much potential, but our Board of Directors downplay everything. If ordinary mum and dad investors can see this huge potential in Flinders mines (FMS) then why can't the Banks, the Superannuation Funds, the Hedge Funds, why are they so blind, or do they really know something that the minority shareholders don't .... if that isn't the case then why aren't they buying up FMS to make huge profits.... is it the same reason that our BOD's don't have any shares... what do you think?..

again not advice, I am an old simple man so what would I really know.... do your own research..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
0.050(6.58%)
Mkt cap ! $161.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 84.0¢ 80.0¢ $53.67K 65.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.5¢ 4999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.