RHK 6.58% 81.0¢ red hawk mining limited

You would have thought that at our EGM the FMS Board of...

1. Set
    104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207

You would have thought that at our EGM the FMS Board of Directors would have offered an olive branch to the minority shareholders, make peace and talk about the issues and the plans for our future in developing our mine.

Those minority FMS shareholders who made the effort to attend, met with a hostile reception from a hostile Board and stand-in Chair. I guess you can see what is at stake.... Flinders mines will be a Huge Project.... and it appears that Flinders mines being so big, worth Billions and Billions of dollars, do the math. Our Board of Directors try so very hard to downplay everything, it makes them look so foolish..... where are the investors.... investors you should get in on the ground floor, shareholders will sell as the share price rises to acceptable levels.

In my opinion it's just plain foolish to downplay 1.4 billion tonnes of iron ore, and possibly double that.... Billions and Billions of dollars to be made and our Board of Directors downplay everything.... what's the saying, only the strong survive.... that's us Flinders United.... do the math.... great iron ore price... we have great tonnage, and possibly double that to last 25 years plus.... do the math... look at Fortescue...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
0.050(6.58%)
Mkt cap ! $161.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 84.0¢ 80.0¢ $53.67K 65.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.5¢ 4999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.