RHK 0.00% 78.0¢ red hawk mining limited

FMS - "The Foundation Customer", page-65

1. Set
    104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207

Flinders Mines... the story...

Sometimes when I think about Todd's 90%Balla Balla and Todd's 56%Flinders.... I think of Todd's Balla Balla doing a 50 X 50 with their Chinese partners.... but what do they have... they will be partners in their railway line from our PIOP (Flinders mines) to their port. They say that the railway line / port will be available to other small iron ore miners... That's ok, but doing that with all of the iron ore reserves that Flinders Mines has is just "cutting off your nose to spite your face".

Flinders Mines alone should be able to fill that railway line / port to maximum capacity for 20 plus years, once FMS is ramped up. In my opinion, Todd's Flinders Board of Directors are just playing games. Flinders should find our own partners, our own Chinese Steel mills, (or other ones) and fully develop Flinders for Flinders shareholders...

Do you think that the Chinese investors / partners who are backing Balla Balla have backed the wrong horse....I do.... we have so much iron ore, and we could have double that amount, great iron ore price...in my opinion we just have very bad management, just look at their track record.

just my opinion, not financial advice, but in my opinion our management must be working hard on their next plan.... do you think their plan will be for the benefit of "All" FMS shareholders.... I would like to think so.. we would like to think so... bring it on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.