RHK 0.00% 81.0¢ red hawk mining limited

@ GDoggy. If Todd et al. were to run this company into broke...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    @ GDoggy. If Todd et al. were to run this company into broke territory then they would have done this ages ago, and not bothered to offer any Takeover offers.

The important thing to remember is that it has been made obvious that they can't shake us off the money tree. We Minority SH's have a 44% firm grip on this tree.

The other main thing to consider is that almost all the posters on this thread have said that they either want to go to production or be offered a top price for their shares. These are fair requests in my opinion.

Now Todd et al. must consider these requests. After all, the owners of FMS (Minority SH's) have stated these terms.

You mentioned that many will accept a pittance offer because they are sick and tired. Personally speaking if I were to hang on knowing that I can get more money, then I will keep going. The strength in numbers has got us this far. Without this we would have been history ages ago.

I feel that our tenement has so much more IO in it that some mining magnates would be saying 'where in blazes did that come from'? Now does Todd et al. feel the same? I believe that another drilling program should reveal the above. Geologists and others in the Pilbara are talking about FMS and it's potential regarding finding a new big discovery. I wonder why that may be?

Our (Minority SH's) poker hand has three aces in it and I believe the fourth ace is on its way soon.

All that I have stated above are in my opinion only and should not be considered as advice by anyone at anytime.

Kind regards,

GeoFrank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $161.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 154 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 29996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.