RHK 6.96% 73.5¢ red hawk mining limited

Q.How many percent retail share holder you received to support...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    1. Q.How many percent retail share holder you received to support to reject the OA last time?
    2. A. Approximately 88% of SH were against the OA deal last year, and of the 12% that voted in favour, the majority of those votes were from the directors of FMS and their related parties. (Of the 88% Against, approx 40% of that was OCJ)
    Yes, that’s right! Of that 88%, ~40% was OCJ, ~44% was individual S/H.
    Remember Todd was not allowed to vote during the OA.

1. Q. f we, retail shareholder have 15% I think we are safe from 90% compulsory takeover.
    2. A. (Your need to consider the total shares on issue, as Todd now has a say). So 15% -Easy! We passed that a long time ago! You will find that we individuals, with collective concern, now amount to over 20% of the total shares (2,934,648,754) on issue. Last time I checked my numbers, we sit at around 615,300,000, so in fact, in excess of OCJ and Todd, respectively.

Of course Todd has made a wrong move; they fail to listen to shareholders and don’t understand that with our strong support base, they will never move forward. I laid it all out in front of Todd on several occasions, when I was invited to meet with them. Their latest bid unequivocally shows their desperation, and worse, their inability to take head of the grievances and the associated position of strength we individual SH hold, and this has and will continue to be their downfall. History will show the contrary with other T/O’s, however in this case we have the numbers on our side. Even if the FMS board was to flip on their current stance and support Todd (Again), there still remains approx. 50% of shares who are against Todd, parting with PIOP at an undervalued price, and long term SH who will stand their ground.

In summary, Refer to my comments in the recent AFR article, which are derived from the past and current sentiments of FMS shareholders.

"The status quo remains"

SH views remain, if anything we are even stronger than before, in sentiment and numbers.

Remember that united we stand, divided we fall.

Matt
    [email protected]

Column 1
    I am a shareholder of FMS who shares similar concerns to other independent and like-minded FMS shareholders. Whilst I am just a “Mailbox” for FMS shareholders who desire to express their concerns, shareholders should always obtain their own advice before making any decisions. I am not a financial advisor or a legal expert, I am just a shareholder. This post is not intended to offer any advice, and is just the independent view of like-minded FMS shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.