RHK 0.00% 84.5¢ red hawk mining limited

FMS United Official and Friends of FMS United

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Good evening everyone,

Firstly, apologies for my tardiness on a small handful of the emails, I'm working through them and I'll get there shortly. New interest is rolling in daily, resulting in growing numbers and support. Quite the contrary scenario to a certain individuals proclaimations to some shareholders that "it's all over" and "FMSU is selling out". Well for you Sir, it may well be over, rest assured there are plenty of likeminded shareholders, 14% +, dug in and holding then line. This is not a rebellion and it will not be routed by intimidation.

Please find the latest email, regarding the formation of the offical FMS United and the friends of FMS United. Specific details regarding contributions, legalities and the steps we will take into the future. Are all covered, including our agenda to be actioned very shortly.

Thanks to everyone for making all of this possible. I am privledged for the trust and faith you have placed in me. Now it's time to officialy organise and take this as far as we can.

Kind regards,

MATT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 10355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.