RHK 0.00% 84.5¢ red hawk mining limited

FMS United

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I’ll keep it sweet, and also short......

FMS United, the individual SH with likeminded concerns, will meet next week, time and Loc TBA. No directors or associates of the board required, you’ve made your bed….. All other SH welcome.
    Agenda – Strengthening our position and ….

FMS United continues to fight and encourages all SH to base their decision on their own personal circumstances.

Current numbers sit at approx. 390,000,000. This number does not account for those who also hold but choose not to disclose their intentions.

Whilst it is true that some supporters of FMS United have decided to sell their shares, others remain to hold. Whatever decision SH make, we thank them for the resilient support, everyone needs to respect their decision.

Sell or hold, the decision is yours; you must assess the risks, based upon your own circumstances.

I for one will hold, you know my position.

More to follow,

Kind regards

Matt

I am not a financial advisor or a legal expert. I am just a shareholder. This post is not intended to offer any advice, and is just my personal views, and my personal plan. What you do with your shares is at your individual discretion and you should seek your own independent financial advice before making any decisions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 10355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.