RHK 0.00% 78.0¢ red hawk mining limited

There are obvious risks with any investment, which is why...

1. 664 Posts.
    There are obvious risks with any investment, which is why investors like us can make a lot of money taking those risks, sure if you'd like to get in when there is less risk and more certainty, you'll have to pay that premium to do so.

Both SDL and FMS were fluctuating between 10-16c for ages, at which point i was every now and then grabbing small parcels. Though i have to admit i usually grabbed the FMS shares rather than the SDL shares. Once SDL started moving and i started to believe more and more in the project, i ended up buying in a few times at 39c, 42c, 46c.

Moral; if you believe in the project today, you'll understand the risks, and understand that those risks are the reason you could potentially make bucket loads of cash when those risks disappear.

As i noted in the earlier post, i believe both are evenly valued at the moment, with the prospects and risks each of the projects have.
    I also believe they will be re-valued time and time again before production.

The two companies are so different in many ways, but also the same in other ways.

Goodluck to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $155.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10040 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 20000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.