RHK 2.44% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Yes, when we deal with the future, there are a lot of risks and...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Yes, when we deal with the future, there are a lot of risks and chances along the way such as those like FMG and Opes Prime.

Something you have to take for chances but something is too risky to touch. If you fear to touch everything, you could not get the chances. If you touch and hold everything without protection, you would be burnt heavily sooner or later.

Winning and loss themselves only could not make us to get financial independence. All of market players have their own winning time and losing time but the time and only the time could differentiate the losers and winners in life.

We need more than the winning bets if we really want to get the financial independence in our life. We need the accumulated profits. We need the winners to cover all of the loss and the cost we have paid or will pay plus some profit for your playing.

FMS IO is a very rare chance to win big but has the inherent risks due to the unpredictability of the future. Some unprecedented events will happen to it. I like the chance for life turning point and I try to limit the risk in a affordable level. So I bet on it! I want to get all or lose what I have paid.

If my judgment could match what happens to FMS in future, my financial base would be improved dramatically. If I took the profit, which was not too bad but my life could not change too much. Within a limitation of the amount, it has not big enough impact to anybody's life since he has a few thousands of dollar more or less.

Life needs to going on steady with our normal income. Life needs to get the chances for life turning points. I have my job for cash flow everyday. I have funds to ride on with the economy trend. I have the houses as my financial base. I do need some big and unprecedented events with affordable risks to push me onto another level in the life game.

I bet on FMS IO for a life turning point since it could I believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.0¢ 79.5¢ $982 1.232K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.