RHK 6.96% 73.5¢ red hawk mining limited

FMS, page-27

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    I find it interesting that kennedy admitted at the AGM that FMG had looked st purchasing FMS but the deal got derailed due to too high an ore price??? Ok, so lets see, a meeting with FMG with a proposition? An introduction to the Chinese crowd wanting to invest in fmg! A deal is offered to said chinese crowd to purchase piop at a FAIR and reasonable price! Chinese investors buy into FMG! Piop is then developed through joint partnership with pilbara infrastructure (fmg's infrastructure spinoff) and said chinese crowd/FMG! You would think that chinese investors wanting to invest in australian iron ore (as per current media articles) would be more than happy to come to the table and at least talk! Once they had the rail in from fmg's silomon hub, they would have an artery into the central pilbara as well, opening up many stranded mineral resources! Where would THAT leave TODDS little port and rail venture?? THAT is why PIOP is sooo much more valuable than the current offer! It is a strategical asset! Where else would u find 1bn tonnes of good grade ore proven up with all approvals in place so close and handy??
    I know that was a fictitious scenario, and there would be much to consider etc. but
    that is just one scenario that could be persued, but we all know why it hasnt been!! NO SNOUTS IN TROUGH for years on end in that scenario!
    Vote NO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.