RHK 1.83% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

Anyone with a spare $50k as in one swoop it would buy all 18...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Anyone with a spare $50k as in one swoop it would buy all 18 Million Shares in the queue to use towards our BIG NO vote...? TODD needs FMS to fulfil his greedy plans -I do NOT want to see him raise his finger to us. Hopefully we have enough to negate the deal & make our message known to Todd & the FMS Board.

In every deal, a first offer is to 'try your luck' & they are hiding how lowball this is in numerous pages of an Option agreement as they know many Shareholders are too lazy to read past the first paragraph & usually abstain from Voting so they can turn these into Yes votes for themselves & that's what they are relying on occurring here. We are supposed to be guided by comments from Company Directors but is obvious they have only thought about how they can keep their fat salaries going for years on end while allowing TODD to just take over & control anything they want re the ORE etc. OUR money has supported the Company & their lifestyle until now & we absolutely deserve to be recompensed plus see a PROFIT for our Investment.

Shareholders are absolutely jack of supporting so many Companies right from their early stages only to be SHAFTED each & every time when it comes to pay us back - otherwise we should leave every Company to fend for themselves & just swoop in at the end so we can be assured of something yet where would they be if we weren't there to support them all along to get to this point but most times their memories erase these facts & it becomes ALL about what the Board of Directors can get for themselves.... unfortunately for us.

TODD NEEDS FMS & WE NEED A FAIR DEAL !!

Anyway, when is Voting paperwork due as I logged into Computershare again who is the Share Registry for FMS but it doesn't show anything yet to be able to do an online Vote. Our mail is a 3 hr drive away & am not collecting it for another 2 weeks so if anyone has seen any paperwork arrive let me know.

Thanks to FMS UNITED we stand a chance.....

Katy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $160.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 80.5¢ 80.5¢ $2.347K 2.915K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 1694 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.