RHK 0.00% 83.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Had a constructive conversation today with FMS. Was assured of...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Had a constructive conversation today with FMS. Was assured of the independence of the two directors not associated with Todd and how decisions are being made in the interests of Flinders Mines.
    I shared my concerns about the BBIG claim of ownership of the conveyor belt section leading to FMS and was informed that it is not up to FMS what BBIG put out there. I suggested a correction in the market be made but was advised that they had this under control and they are aware that a lot of eyes on on them and again that the decisions being made will be in the best interests of Flinders Mines - meaning shareholders in my opinion.
    Looking forward to the strategic review despite it being old news.
    By the way, if anyone is trying to add to their FMS portfolio and finds that your buy orders are not being processed, I encourage you to call and discuss why as I did this morning with Comsec. If you have concerns which you feel should be raised then please find this link;

http://www.asic.gov.au/about-asic/c...es-and-market-misconduct-insider-trading-etc/

Cheers,
    S3

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $165.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 83.0¢ 83.0¢ $90 108

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1493 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 10437 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.