Mate, there is over 2000 stocks on the ASX. Too many to trawl...

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Mate, there is over 2000 stocks on the ASX. Too many to trawl through. So in my spare time I trawl through the XSO thread and the short term trading threads. There are some heart posters there that seem very experienced, honest and sort of think along the same lines as myself. You sort of get a feeling for the poster if you read hundreds of their posts over time. Anyway, sounds a bit like stalking, but every now and then I look up their posting history to see what stocks they are posting on, and that gives me ideas. One such poster is Pisces, he seems to have an uncanny ability to pick small caps that run, repeatedly. Obviously he is set by the time he posts, but a lot of them have plenty to go in their tank. So then I have a quick look and see what the stock is about, and if I like what I see I look a bit harder. Plenty of dead ends, most of them for me tbh because they don’t fit into my gambling, I mean investment, criteria, but every now and then I get rewarded.... CLA was one, and now JAT. I went off CLA because I thought the depth of their deposit was too shallow for my liking, but I like what JAT has to offer. If it hadn’t gone nuts on Friday I probably would have held. I may be wrong, but when a spec goes up by 40% one day, chances are it will retrace in one to two days. And if it doesn’t I can still buy it because I haven’t lost any money. One to definitely watch imo.

I didn’t think you were interested in the spec end of town, so I haven’t brought them up here much, but if you are interested in talking about them I will in the future as I look at them. Something might catch your interest. As WB says, you don’t have to “swing” at every pitch, but if one is in the sweet spot you might get a home run! On that note I am off to read up on IVQ.......

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.