FN, page-2151

1. 7,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Well my friend you certainly have been busy. That grinding noise I was hearing a while ago during the night must have been you staying up overnight to watch your European vacation I think Ive said somewhere in the past about my smallest holdings having the most negative mental impact. Strangely it was much easier to look at losses in the thousands than losses of a few hundred bucks.

CBA goooone... BIN goooone... Nice profits on both so pat on the back and it shrinks your list a little and makes it easier for me to spy on you!
    Big buys on D2o and specially LNK.. Is that 18k shares? Whats yr average? Regardless I dont think you’ll have any problem with that one. CGF is a classic pump and dump holder I remember playing havoc with A2m back in the day it was still under $3. Every time there was a massive movement they seemed to be behind it but eventually it moved onwards and upwards. Still has a strong buy/undervalued rating.

VOC.. Now thats a spike. Youchie! Even bigger Youchie DCN. DCN has been on my gold list for ages. Reminded me of SMN in some ways. Could never understand the high valuation but now in current light I guess it was never justified. Had thought about buying it a number of times but just got into the gold space.

AVZ... I still have my money on a CR dropping any day now. If its the case then that stuff never happens on the ASX so it cant be.

Some nice moves elsewhere in your portfolio

Mine remains empty. Contracts still going back and forth and planning a trip to see the accountant next week for a little planning. Time to do some organizing and hopefully look at buying another property sooner than later. Money is cheap cheap cheap.. getting cheaper too. The result has been lots of free mind time, ignoring market moves and losing that persistent knot in the back of my mind being a spectator. Sleeping well

More green overseas could be more green locally.

Happy hunting, its gangbusters Friday!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.