"Well, since there has been no more on this later..." Well time...

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    "Well, since there has been no more on this later..."

Well time did not permit. Sorry buddy, but I have been burning the candle at both ends. I have an inability to say no to extra work. It's actually quite annoying, especially to the other half. Well, hopefully the $$ makes up for it in her mind.

Still working now......sort of. Anyway. My mind is quite tired and I have lots of jumbled thoughts. Rather than wait until I can organize them into a more palatable essay, here they come.....

I said I would not sell one stock for another. But I strayed from the plan, and how did it go? Well I sold BIN, and some CBA, and loaded up on D2O and LNK. BIN and CBA have gone higher, D2O has fallen and LNK is treading water. Hence the importance of sticking to the plan. Such is life.

BMW had to go. As you said. For the size of the holding, it was chewing up too much of time I don't have. Have not thought about it until now. I really don't think car manufacturers are what you want to own over the next few years anyway. Great cars of course, not that I am biased in any way , but likely to be a crappy time to hold their shares.

D2O should pick up again, at some stage this year. Probably doesn't matter when.

LNK presentation looks OK to me. We'll see what Mrs Market thinks tomorrow. Have been playing with it a little bit, and now my av is down to around 5.81. Wish me luck!

TCL. what can I say. Nothing but

TLS. Slowly but surely climbing. Just piped TCL last week and is now my biggest holding by value. Scary stuff. Go 5G!!

Banks. Meh

K2F. Looking good. Go baby go. Just need a decent Infoscope contract or to sign a decent contract with a major miner and bye-bye tens and twenties......waiting impatiently.

CMA, NSR, PL8 quiet achievers....

PGH is retarded. Do I buy more? Too scared....

CAJ is falling. Do I buy more? Maybe..... Like a moth to the flame.....

That's it for my kids.

Elsewhere. AVZ drifting down again. What a surprise? not.
    All others I was planning to buy (SKI, COL, ALX, APA, CSL, etc) have taken off without me as soon as I started watching them, as usual. NBI still hanging around 2.00 though....
    VOC is entertaining with the on off TO news. Imagine that ride.....
    Watching APT with great interest......

QE everywhere. Europe, US, Asia. Get the money printers fired up my friend. Central banks are falling over themselves handing out cheap money for people to spend. What could possibly go wrong?

That's enough about me.

Good to see you are settling soon. Will you have a mortgage (hopefully with one of my kids ) and will you use PEXA to settle the property (itself owned in part by LNK and CBA, among others ). Hmmmm. Maybe it's still about me.

Second investment property you say? You RE tycoon you!!

Speaking of RE, in case you don't already have a site to check old property sales at a given address, here is the one I use (it's not easy to find on the web)

http://house.ksou.cn/

You just punch in the address, and voila, it will tell you the last time a given address sold, and for how much (plus old photos of the said property), as well as other sales near by. It's a bit clunky but I find it invaluable for research.

Missing our hunts. And our banter. Must do something about both! Promise to post more often, even if it's only a one liner.

Bring on tomorrow!

Better go and finish my work now.......

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.