FN, page-2156

1. 7,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Since I didn’t get time to reply to your previous post what i was going to say is you certainly seem to have a lot to look at and follow but after yesterdays reaction that looks to have narrowed down to just one. Personally i thought the announcement looked ok and expected a jump yesterday which it did briefly. I looked through their presentation and that looked pretty good. Only negative seem to be around PEXA facing challenges due to its own success which hardly seems like a challenge to me. Success is success isn’t it? 5.41 should bring yr average down a bit and yr holding up a bit Mr playing around. I wouldn’t pay too much attention to the close. The algorithms might decide its too hard to push lower and decide to push higher. If not today then another day. We’ve both seen it happen repeatedly but you’ve had a bit more nerve to hang on than i have to my detriment mostly.

TCL.. sheesh, your baby is a star!

Thinking about climbing back into PLS? It was yr baby once Lots of interesting stuff on GXY and pls forums, not sure if those downtrends are finished yet.

Thanks for the housing link. Worked out I bought the place at a $75k discount to the owners purchase. Will not have a mortgage sorry so no clipping of the ticket for you and yr greedy banks Transfer is also being done the old fashioned way so PEXA can keep their grubby mits off that too! Yielding 6.03%. Rent is probably $10 a week higher than it should be although the current contract is in place until early next year so 8 months locked in to see how the market goes.

It’s thoughtful Thursday. Time for some reflection!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.