Didn’t make it to the snow this weekend. Soon, hopefully, soon....

1. F01
    2,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Didn’t make it to the snow this weekend. Soon, hopefully, soon.

BENSWR worked out around 40% profit. Not bad if I do say so myself. BEN had risen to the point where the risk reward for a leveraged product was no longer appealing in my eyes, and BEN was pushing 12 month high. Given all of this and it’s lack of contribution to cashflow it was freed! BOQSWR total return is about 20%. BOQ SP has not done so much, and given the leverage still giving a good return in yield. If BOQ SP was to hit say, 11, things would change and I would probably collect the profit.....

TCL is overvalued currently imo. But not by much, again imo. I thought about selling some, but then I would want to buy it back, and if I get the timing wrong, which let’s face it is highly likely, then I would stuff everything up while triggering a GCT event. So I will just continue to hold. I am looking forward to the full year results as it will give a better indication of its free cash flow in the future than the last set of results, and if the results are impressive, it might not be overvalued anymore. Remember TCL now has to publish its traffic flow results regularly which would give an indication of how they are travelling. I could get my hands on it if I could be bothered. I know Mac bank and others are keeping a close eye on these, so I am thinking that the big boys know more than us and hence the recent rise is justified. I guess in the end I would rather bet on TCL than against it.

TLS. The next results will be make or break I think. It will either push the SP onwards and upwards, or bring it way back down. Can’t say I have any inclining either way. Naturally hoping for the former.

Was thinking of offloading NSR, CMA. Now I think I will keep them. D2O struggling. Should come good, eventually.....

LNK slowly rising. Still working on it. Sold some yesterday at 5.48 (bought with WBC money.....). Now holding 15k with an average which is now down to 5.72. Like I said, tedious work. I think I will stop playing with it for the time being, unless it does something drastic.

Thinking of topping up PGH.

The rest, meh. Bring on the day!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.