PLS? I have not changed (well not much:rolleyes:), PLS has...

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    PLS? I have not changed (well not much), PLS has changed. During the times you speak of, they could not put a foot wrong imo, working away slowly and steadily at getting the mine operational. Recently, that has changed. Almost half of it is up for sale! WTF. Do you see my beloved trying to offload half its assets; no way. It is increasing its majority in its assets (that is another story ). And just between you and me, so don't tell anyone, I know from a close source that their extraction process was plagued with design problems (this source was brought in to try and solve some of these issues). So that time has passed. But you see, it's not me, it's PLS. Like an old "flame", you never go back (unless you want trouble) no matter how alluring it appears.

I thought your settlement was the 3rd, and was wondering what happened. 4th of July then it is. Independence day!! And for 2k less than expected. Whooo hooo.

My NAB/MQG dividend money is here! (well got here yesterday). The PL8/WBC money a few days ago. Love spending money.... God bless dividends! TCL money next month. On and on it goes......

SDA did bounce. Wonder if it will hold.

RBA cut again. ScoMo got his tax cuts (looking forward to my tax cut,...... in 2024-25!) . No problems here. Move along, nothing to see. Bonds, stocks and gold all climbing. Nothing to see, move along. Credit for everyone.....and everyone is happy. What could possibly go wrong?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.