FN, page-2196

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    PGH and LNK were stocks that you bought (IMO) looking to make a profit on in a short timeframe

Correct about PGH. It didn't work out. You can not always win. It will probably run at some stage in the future. Don't know for sure or when. I need to raise cash and seeing as it has the least potential IMO out my kids atm, its going at some stage soon.

LNK is more of a medium term hold (> 3-6 months). I believe it has quite good potential. I have been wrong before, of course, so who knows. The current SP is annoying, but it does not change my plan for it atm.

The rest of mine I don't mind holding for the long term. The only other spec I have is K2F, which is showing good revenue increase quarter on quarter, so in theory should rerate at some stage (in theory). The only problem with this approach is its quite boring and doesn't leave much to talk about. Having said that, I should definitely spend less time watching the moving numbers (it's quite a time thief as you know) as much fun as it is, and spend more time concentrating on other things (I know I have been saying this for a while now). We shall see.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.