Hey buddy, hope you enjoyed payday Thursday yesterday! :)...

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Hey buddy, hope you enjoyed payday Thursday yesterday!

Thought I better check in and see what is new on your end. Any more new on the apartment front? Are you looking for another one? I think we both pretty much picked the bottom to buy, so we’ll done us!

On my end, I joined in with everyone else (NAB included, who are lending shares to shorters...) and played with LNK a bit more recently. I have got my average down to 5.38. Not great, but could be much, much better. Looks like I went in a bit too hard too early. Such is life. It’s still being toyed with. Once the bots get bored, it will move, question is which way. Hopefully up, but who knows? Reporting on 29th August. I will just sit on my lot now until then.

Still working my little bum off, which means I do not have to sell any more of my kids to fund my latest RE purchase. Settlement due early September (6th or 7th, can’t remember off the top of my head). Just before some time off I had already booked in last year. Looks like it was just meant to be.....

The rest meh. NSR almost retraced back to CR level (which is 1.71), as I expected. I didn’t participate. If it goes to 1.70 or below, I might grab a couple, depending on cashflow. Banks, my beloved and TLS chugging along upwards, and so is the market. D2O NAV slowly increasing, with SP lagging but still slightly on the up. Can’t complain.

On the watching front. Still looking at CIM. Maybe 35 is the floor. Maybe not. I am still not tempted, because I have not formed a strong opinion on it.

Have starting tracking CLX for something else to do. I don’t mind what they are peddling. Not very liquid. That is always a problem, but still, if the opportunity presents I might grab some.

Well, that is all I am going to say about that. Sell off Friday is here. On with the show!
    And happy hunting!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.