Hey dude, starting to climb out of the sickness hole after what...

1. 7,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Hey dude, starting to climb out of the sickness hole after what seems like more than a month. Keeping one eye on your portfolio though as my eyes aren’t sick

Now what’s this about lending to shorters I too am interested to see where LNK goes. It’s certainly holding current levels and is possibly under accumulation. Of course it could just be range trading until more financial information comes to market. Gimme a sec and I’ll take my Tardis for a ride and see what’s happening . Based on yesterdays close yr only .30c down. That said I’m not how deep you’ve gone but I’m sure its in the millions

Had a quick peek at CIM and CLX. I’m with you on CIM. CLX... had to go back to FEB to find anything newsworthy. Didn’t see anything to see what the pop in sp was about recently. Do I need to add either to yr portfolio?

In other news I’ve moved NAB from the top of yr list to the bottom of yr list so i dont have to look at it everyday but ofc i scroll

Still watching some of the regulars. PLS/GXY always entertaining. Other than that between work and whatever flu/bug has been pounding me I’ve been spending much more time hiding somewhere warm away from markets of all types. Oh, and to top it off I herniated a disc (or at least I think I did according to Dr google with symptoms inputted. Not something I want to do again but thats part of the lot of the physical worker. Getting stiff has an entirely different meaning now than it did 20 years ago

Great news on your property. Yr not intending to rent it though right? Don’t want anyone sitting on the throne or messing up the carpets

My rent has been locked in trust since acquisition. The r/e have told me that they are waiting for the final numbers for the settlement split before disbursements.

Sounds like a crock of sh!t to me. The lawyers had the settlement split done very quickly. The upside is a bunch of cash dumping at once. The downside is I like my money in my accounts not theirs. Money in a rental trust account is worse than money in the bank.

Time to hit the road. Have a fabulous day buddy
    Last edited by Nanood: 30/07/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.