Here we go, in no particular order. LNK. Don't really want to...

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Here we go, in no particular order.

LNK. Don't really want to talk about my position. Like I said, I messed up. I have been in worse though..... In general, NAB was announced as a substantial holder recently, and they are lending out their shares. Hence the shorting. Down and down she goes, where she stops nobody knows. Had another look at their last FY figures. They don't look bad at all. Hopefully there are no surprises when they report on the 29th August. Till then, waiting room for me.

CIM would probably be a good long term hold at these levels.

CLX is thinly traded, and was mentioned as a buy on Nabtrade in one of their articles. Probably explains the pop. It interests me because of growing revenue and footprint, pays a dividend, and has real estate worth about 86c+ per share. So it seems attractively priced on FA grounds. Anyway, I think I will just watch.

Don't worry about NAB now, though I am sure your wife will remind you all the time that she was right...…

Lithium miners are always entertaining to watch. Holding them not so much fun recently.

They do things weird in QLD when it comes to real estate, so what you are saying does not surprise me. I have already had to cough up the stamp duty, and settlement still one month away. WTF. Yes, my throne is for personal use only. I like the weather up there and I am hoping to spend a bit of time up there defrosting during the winter. Bit like a cashed up grey nomad...… we shall see.

Take care of your back buddy. Once it really goes, it will never be the same!

TCL reports this week, TLS next week. It could get very interesting.

Hope you are enjoying the weekend.

I am off to play Xbox . I hardly get the chance, so its quite exciting. You will never guess my favourite game. Darksiders (up to version 3). Just for fun, google "darksiders logo" and let me know what you find...…...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.