You know me. Sometimes I am not fussy. Gambling stock or long...

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    You know me. Sometimes I am not fussy. Gambling stock or long term stock. Whatever is cheap! My kids have been working hard so dividends are rolling in this month. Have cash for both fun and long term.

I doubt a decent gambling stock will come along soon though. Hunting season, I mean reporting season, is over. You never know though. PLS could be interesting tomorrow or Friday, whenever it opens.

On a generic topic, I want to discuss the impact of derivatives on SP movement. Specifically warrants from Citi that have stop loss triggers. When they get tripped, they seem to produce a wave of selling that I think both of us can take advantage of to obtain a better entry price. Importantly where these stop losses are is public knowledge. For example Citi had a mini instalment warrant on CIM with a stop loss trigger @ 29.17. Look at the volume and effect on SP movement the moment this got hit this morning. I will elaborate more when I have time, unless you already know all about this and then I will not bore you. Let me know either way, because to explain my observations will be a bit of an essay.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.