Maaaaate. Where has all the time gone. Just ventured onto HC to...

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Maaaaate. Where has all the time gone. Just ventured onto HC to find you have poked your head out from the shadows....... I too have been hiding deep deep in the shadows. I have been working pretty hard, which means some stuff had to give. Trawling HC was out (you weren’t saying much and there’s a lot of garbage on these forums), reading Wheels magazines was out (have two issues to catch up on), etc..... Even a full nights sleep was out. Anyway I am pretty tired atm so I will be brief...ish.

Family is well. Hope you and yours are also doing well.

My portfolios are doing ok. I had to make a few changes, including removing some cash from one (damn you ATO; death and taxes hey). I am slowly restructuring my own debt and improving my balance sheet so a few changes....in no particular order.

Sold NSR @ 1.795, begrudgingly.
    Sold a bit of NAB @ 29.80. Looking to buy some back now.....in a different account.
    Sold some BOQSWR @ 4.25 because I wanted to improve my cashflow.
    Sold IFL @ 6.70.

Bought some TCL @ 14.60 and some TLS @ 3.40.
    Took a small position in A2M @ 12.40.

Darn, looks like I have been quite busy. I didn’t think I had done this many trades until I listed them now. Transactions were quite small mind you. So from my list, IFL and NSR are out, and A2M is in.

Looking to increase my CYB and A2M holdings. Also would like more NAB, and maybe some SKI. Otherwise meh. Mrs Market looks indifferent. Up, down, up, down. I am still watching, but a lot, lot less. It seems I have succeeded in creating a portfolio that is low maintenance but still keeps paying me rent. It’s so low maintenance that it’s boring in fact. I guess that was the initial aim when we first started talking, if you remember. It was to have a 5-10% return pa with as little effort as possible. Well it looks like I have been a little too successful. Anyway, with my current workload, I can’t complain about it, because I don’t have the time to babysit it constantly.

No thanks to PLS. Don’t really even look at it. Done with miners. For the moment anyway.
    CGB is a joke, unless you are holder, and then it’s not so funny.

On other fronts, since we last chatted, I went skiing for a few days (and remained intact) and spent some time in our newly acquired QLD apartment. It was awesome.

Not much else of note from me. What about you? Don’t worry about the banks and their recent highs. We both know you would have never held that long. It’s not your style. I am curious though if your partner says I told you so.....

That’s all I have for the moment. Looking green overseas, but I don’t really care that much. I feel quite liberated.

My birthday tomorrow, so I am pretty sure I will be eating CAKE!! Catch you then.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.