Thanks buddy. IFL was the only true trade, even though I made...

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Thanks buddy.

IFL was the only true trade, even though I made money on all of them. Much of the others were because I wanted to restructure. You may remember I have numerous accounts and each has different purposes and needs. I need a spreadsheet to keep track of it all. It's actually a bit of a pain because keeping it up to date is time consuming.

Off the top of my head, on my 3.5k of BOQSWR I made about 20%. Still think it's a good long term investment but it provides no cash flow and I need to increase my cash flow atm so off it went. Have 2k left.

IFL was very good. 1.70 profit per share and a dividend to boot, but didn't hold long enough for the FC (it would have dropped anyway so I sold at a good time). Only had 1k though. Such is life. Still watching it. May re enter.

NSR can't remember my av entry. Think it was around 1.40 after my last few purchases. Felt it was time to move on. Yield getting low and I reckon in a downturn it will get hammered. I have enough real estate assets anyway. I did buy a few CMA in their last cr mind you, a huge 400 shares though I might end up with 600 (my max entitlement and application for oversubscription).

NAB. Sold 1k. Still have almost 5k left. Wouldn't mind getting to about 8k or so. I reckon they will off load MLC soon, and generate a windfall for holders. Don't have the cash for such a purchase though, and don't want to pay 28 for it. 23 sounds much better so CODB!!

I agree with you about A2M. I only have 315 shares (approx $4k worth if you are wondering how that number came about) though so it's more for fun than anything. You may or may not know, but I am somewhat of a milk connoisseur and they certainly have the best tasting full cream milk available on the market at the moment imo. Last time I had goat's milk it was crap, though it was a long time ago and maybe I should try it again. I get what you're saying though with their competitors close on their heels. And no dividend. So my holding will almost certainly stay tiny.

Maybe we should short GXY. LOL. Better not.

Watching FLT and FLTJOA atm. Could have made 20% today on the latter. With hindsight of course . Also having a look at ALG. How low can it go! The answer is "always lower than one thinks", as you know.

A much more important question however is what CAKE should I have today!
    Last edited by F01: 10/10/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.