Wondering back in for a look. Still sitting on the tempted...

1. 7,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Wondering back in for a look. Still sitting on the tempted fence. I dont think there will ever be a time when world events dont point to some impending boom or bust. I guess its just the media’s way of getting click bait revenue. So now of course maybe the china deal wont happen, not that I think its a big thing anyway as far as we are concerned. Markets pretty muted but honestly dont they look a little overvalued to you? Record high after record high used to be my trigger that I had to get in because its going higher of course cause it never goes down. Funnily enough looking back in history overall it never did go down and stay there so it might be true. The headlines should be pretty full on into next years US election and something tells me like 2016 there is going to be some big movements. It’s hard to see trump getting beaten with the current crop of candidates but if he does watch out and down she goes.

Speaking of down she goes NAB goes ex today I think so thats the last of them and a healthy chunk of change coming your way.

Did you make a decision on WBC?

Happy hunting!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.