Well, can’t help thinking a correction is around the corner,...

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Well, can’t help thinking a correction is around the corner, sometime in the future. Problem is it could be two years away or more, and in that time the market could be 20% higher for all I know. I did read yesterday that most US are heavily invested atm because of FOMO, and are sitting on very low cash levels. That sounds to me like the market is overpriced. So what to do. Not really sure, but I am going with defensive dividend paying kids. So that means I won’t have the “bagger” gains, but if the proverbial hits the fan, I will still have something left. I have become indifferent to the spec part of the market and watch it from afar. I have noticed that I have been letting some kids go way to early though (BIN, IFL, CYB (don’t think I mentioned dropping that at around 2.40 odd)). I probably need to plan to hold such kids a bit longer.

WBC? Final decision is yet to be made. I think I will probably take up the SPP to the tune of $60k, I just feel a bit reluctant to spend that much cash on one stock in one hit. Not quite sure the banks are coming out of the woods from their recent issues. So hmmmm. I guess it depends on what happens to it’s SP in the next few days.

Let the games begin!
    Last edited by F01: 14/11/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.