FN, page-2354

1. 7,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    The article reads like a typical doom and gloom piece. When the CBA stuff came up there was talk of nearly 10 billion dollars in fines so I wouldn’t pay too much attention to it. As far as the government is concerned they want to put on a face to the public because bank bashing is good for the party. Again, you wont hear them talking too much about there superannuation packages or junkets. Pretty hypocritical IMO.

Now as far as it all effects the SP then thats a different ball game. The shorts are having a crack and like you thats a good time to load up and ill be doing just that.

BOQ I’m not too sure even at the raise price. It wouldn’t be a bad place to start but they are selling shares at a price they think the stock is worth and it does look very attractive in the 7’s... Didn’t think I’d see it but going through the announcement it looks to be mainly to be ahead of requirements and strategy. It’s not like CGB . Maybe I’ll dabble in. After buying the property I’m not as flush with cash as I was so ill need to be a little more selective. WBC is the game at the moment. BOQ opening tomorrow should be interesting! Shareholders seem rightly miffed. The DRP is ridiculous considering what they must have known was coming but since its based on calculations anything else than what’s allowed... wouldn’t be allowed

Must remember to keep an eye on it tomorrow!

Oh, and another thing... CODB!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.