FN, page-2398

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Hey mate. I am still watching from the shadows. Had some time off so I was lying low, very low. And yesterday I was travelling, so not much time to watch the moving numbers, or post, but enough time to loosen the purse strings.

Having watched JHC for a long time, I bought some at 0.995 yesterday. Of course, pretty much as soon as I pulled the trigger, down further she went. Typical.

Also, I like how K2F is progressing, so I bought some K2FOA @ 0.075 yesterday. Still have 30,650 in the buy que to be filled.... its not very liquid.

The rest meh. Just watching, and waiting. If BOQ drops a bit more, will top up some BOQSWR. Not much else takes my fancy atm. The market is slow anyway; don't think anyone is really interested. Short trading day today. Just as well, it was boring.

I will take you up on that drink , or two, or three..... I am pretty sure we are in different states, though. So if you ever wonder south on the mainland let me know, and if I ever get off my butt and visit Sydney again, I will let you know.

In the meantime, have a Wonderful and Merry Christmas and all the best to you and your loved ones!!

I will save the New Years wishes for later...…..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.