HAPPY NEW YEAR BUDDY!! Hope it was a good New Year's Eve. Time...

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    HAPPY NEW YEAR BUDDY!! Hope it was a good New Year's Eve. Time sure is flying.

And on with the show. From the shadows. Looking to diversify a bit more, by buying from my wish list.

So, I initiated a tiny (1K) position in AST @ 1.70 last week just for interest. Such a small amount that it is not noteworthy but I find that I only really pay attention to a stock, once I own some, even if it is a tiny amount.

Almost bought some COL today when I saw it go below 14.90, but I decided to add some BOQSWR instead. Yes, I am responsible for the whole amount of BOQSWR traded today in case you were wondering. (5K) LOL. My BOQSWR bag is starting to weigh me down. You might say BOQ is in a slow uptrend, but all I see is red next to my purchases. And DT and his drones are not helping one bit. Having said that, lots of doom and gloom, and experts, on the HC bank threads. Makes me think the bottom is near, somewhere in there..... and not want to post on the said threads.

Don't have much else to report while sitting in the waiting room. At least you are in here with me. Surely the BOQ results coming up can not be that bad. Surely. Time will tell.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.