As Wazza says, it’s better to buy a great stock at reasonable...

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    As Wazza says, it’s better to buy a great stock at reasonable price than a reasonable stock at a great price, or something wise sounding like that. COL is a great stock I believe. It’s on my wish list! I think it will be very good long term hold.

As I glance at the results being reported, including DXS and MGR, I see earnings increasing, as well consumer spending and housing. Whether we see this reflected in increased revenue for the banks this reporting season or not I don’t know, but it will come. Eventually.

Yes TLS will be very interesting. Has this big ship been turned around? I am thinking yes, but I have holder bias. Not long to go until we find out.

Almost bought some IFN yesterday at 0.685 with money I don’t have, but as this would mean I would have to offload by close of trade today, and as this is a Friday, possibly a sell off Friday, I didn’t. I will watch it just so I can kick myself with the money I could have made, but didn’t. Though speaking of what I could have done, I am glad I didn’t follow through on shorting SYD.....Despite this virus thingy, it has done remarkably well. Still think it is in for a decent drop on the back of reduced passenger numbers through its airport which must surely be the case, but it doesn’t matter what I think.... I thought Mrs Market was forward thinking, but it seems to be lagging behind with this one. Anyway, only watching for intellectual stimulation at this stage.

No fruit on the money tree so far, so nothing to do but sit in the waiting room, and glance at the moving numbers occasionally. On with the show!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.