Had a look at our thread. Almost 2500 posts, been going for...

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Had a look at our thread. Almost 2500 posts, been going for almost 3 years and almost a quarter of a million views, most of them ours no doubt. There’s a lot of self analysis and evolving in them posts. Hmmmm. The number of views makes it less conspicuous than I would like. Oh well, such is life so meh. On with the show!

Watching the WTC sideshow. Quite amusing and glad I don’t dabble in that neck of the woods. Sure, there’s a trade in there and it might shoot the lights out at some stage, like it has the last year or so, but I like the kids I own to be a bit nerdy and predictable. And have part time jobs that pay well so they can pay decent “board”.

BEN CR was handled way better than BOQ’s, with the latter pretty much bending over those that ticked the DRP option and then rogering them. That part was pretty crappy, announcing a CR at a huge discount to the DRP, once the DRP was done and dusted. Not sure I would be interested in BEN though, unless it becomes really, really cheap, because I have too many balls in the air atm with BOQ.

I am enjoying my COL parcel, especially when I go to the supermarket....... and dividend around the corner to boot. Hasn’t been a bad reporting season, me thinks. Almost done. CAJ, SKI and AST to go, and AWC I think, but I don’t really are about the last one because my holding is so tiny.

BOQ update next week. They are hyping it up a bit. It better be good, otherwise Mrs Market will whip it good.

Not much else of note on my end. Let’s see what sell off Friday brings tomorrow.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.