Nice work. Down from 7.60. You already had a few, so I am...

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Nice work. Down from 7.60. You already had a few, so I am thinking you unloaded a fair bit of ammunition. How many are you carrying now?

This corona virus is scaring the crap out of Mrs Market. I don’t think it’s as benign as some say it is. If it takes to a third world country, it’s going to spread like an Australian bushfire fanned by high speed winds, and do a similar amount of damage. I know a lot of third world countries don’t contribute much to the global economy, but..... I think it’s a significant risk to the market and world economy. I actually contemplated selling out completely a couple of weeks ago due to it. However, my stocks are not really exposed to its effects directly, though of course they will go down with the ship if the market tanks. Anyway, I found my big boy pants and decided to batten down the hatches and wait it out.

But I am not buying anything in significant amounts. Just the odd $4-5k move like today to keep my twitching fingers entertained. I am sort of ignoring the reports coming out. SKI was meh (very brief read), and AWC I must confess I couldn’t be bothered reading at all. CAJ seemed ok, but the devil is always in the details with that one, and I couldn’t be bothered with the details. A lot of apathy because I won’t be doing anything with my kids pretty much no matter what, within reason of course, so not much point agonising over the details.

Bring on Thursday. It’s just befor Friday, and BOQ is going to dazzle us with its intellectual creativity and prowess at going forward and turning things around, or not. Time will tell.

Off to Zzzzland now. I will let Mrs Market do her magic overseas and see what tomorrow brings.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.