How is it going in your camp buddy? :eek: Coronavirus is the...

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    How is it going in your camp buddy?

Coronavirus is the hand of God coming down to smite the unrighteous!! The Apocalypse is upon us!! Prepare and repent!! Maybe not.

You are right regarding the flu etc. The thing that is a bit alarming about this virus was the response of the Chinese government to it. Cities don't get shut down because of the flu. Why is this one so feared? But yes the media are in a frenzy. Fear sells. And churn is great for the investment banks. So sell, sell, sell now. It will be buy, buy, buy later. It's the cycle of life and transfer of money from retail to institutions.

Gold being down is weird, and makes me think this move down is partly orchestrated. I am actually a bit relieved about the pull back. Things were going up too fast and I was beginning to fear a bubble mentality (euphoria) was developing.

Speaking of orchestrated. Look at the COL substantial holder notices over the last few days. It seems our old friend The Rock was playing with this one. I wonder if it has finished the fun and games. Probably not.

Onward and downward.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.