FN, page-2509

1. 7,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Hello my friend. It’s been quite some time but it’s taken quite some time and the removal of myself from everything stocks and media during the last 3+ months. Psychologically I knew the only way I could get through the mayhem was to get away from it and that’s just what I did. I’m fine and still holding my Boq albeit at a higher sp than has been seen lately. At one stage I was down a bit over 80k which is the largest paper loss I have ever carried but the upside was I knew things would pass eventually, which they kind of have in the worst of it but it was the best time to bunker down and like we say put on our big boy pants. My pants were brown for a while but after no media/stocks for 3 months I’m starting to peak into the markets again even if it’s o my casual observation. I thought I owed my first response to you and hope you and your family are doing well.

Proud to say I’ve ridden a stock market crash even though I’d be prouder to say I’d profited on it. I guess that’s the problem with being all in.

Havent been too concerned with markets in general but I think it’s time for you to tell me what you’ve been up to and what you are currently holding if you are holding anything.

CGB lol I don’t think I’ll be able to stay away from that thread.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.