Hey buddy what a great surprise to see a notification of a...

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Hey buddy what a great surprise to see a notification of a message from you on HC! Glad to hear you are OK and have not capitulated at the bottom. Hope everyone in your family is also well. These are crazy times.

On my end, everyone in my clan is healthy and doing well. Which is the most important thing!

On the market side, it has been and continues to be a crazy roller-coaster ride. In your "absence" I have wandered through the Badlands alone. I for one haven't stayed away, quite the opposite. I have immersed myself in this crash. The experience has been amazing, and until you go through something like this, you can not be ready for it. I read HC daily too, but didn't feel inclined to post..... These are hostile times on the market and that has sometimes spilled onto the HC threads.

I have dabbled a bit here and there, sometimes winning and sometimes losing. The last three months have been too hectic and volatile to recount meaningfully. A mixture of thoughts that as things played out, sometimes became irrelevant 24 hours later. Eventually, I decided to punt on the usual heavyweights. They won't be multi-baggers, but they won't fall over in this sh*t storm and they will make me money in the long term. So rather than dwell on the past, let's concentrate on going forward.

So my current kids are: ANZ, CBA, COF, CSL, D2O, K2F, NAB, NBI, STW, TCL, TLS, WBC.

I am currently acquiring CSL, and looking at AST. I have watched heaps of others of course, but I only really wanted to buy the strongest stocks out there. Might add some more NAB if it keeps falling.

What about you? Are you looking to buy anything at all?

And now the show must go on. Looking red overseas. Hmmmm. CSL CODB!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.