FN, page-3

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    All good. Correct with the movies on both accounts. I must work more quotes into my posts, though I think I will not point them out for more of a challenge.

After just over 8 months and over 1100 posts, a new thread was probably due, though it is handy to be able to easily go back and reminisce. That in itself is a powerful learning tool. I had however noticed an increasing number of intruders and that it was obviously beyond their levels of comprehension that we had not taken over the entire lounge area, but only a single thread. So yes a boring title is a great idea. Perhaps you should have titled it nothing to see, though I know human nature dictates that as soon as someone hears/reads that they think must be something to see.

Well I applaud your quest for knowledge. I am only at the beginning of my journey here, but already the satisfaction I get when I see A and B occurring and then think C must happen, and it does, far outweighs just watching C happen. Without understanding the "why" it really is just gambling, and you have near 50/50 odds to double your money at the roulette table. I am sure it must be similar for you. I hope you keep me posted with your progress.

Oh I just got the title. You see as I was writing, I couldn't help myself thinking "why" did he pick this title. The penny just dropped.

From reading HC, too many posters focus on the noise, and not the why. I think this is a major flaw in their thinking which ultimately severely limits their trading abilities. So long live the why.

Well bring on today. Curious to see what PLS gets up to today. The rest meh... Though yesterday the relentless selling of AGO stopped (total volume was tiny), which is a step in the right direction, so I will also watch that with interest.

I am also going to keep an eye out on Vita. Copped it yesterday from what I believe was an overreaction and I am pretending I am going to grab some for practice....speaking of which your pretend short of cph is ticking along quite nicely.

Good luck.
    Last edited by F01: 05/04/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.