As long as there is cake on the line I'm watching. Enjoying the...

1. 7,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    As long as there is cake on the line I'm watching. Enjoying the freedom for a change of sitting back and relaxing. That nagging feeling of not doing anything with my money isn't so nagging.

What I'm keeping an eye on is the strike price of my fund. I'm trying to work out how its reflected by the US dollar/AU dollar. It's been slightly higher the last 2 days after dipping 3 days ago so I'm trying to work out if its beneficial for the US dollar to rise or fall but without knowing the time the strike price is set its hard to know.

Maybe I should just contact them and they will tell me. The fund dividend yield does benefit from currency spread but its hedged in AU dollars so I'm not so smart with these kinds of investments and the info around the net is mixed on opinion.

It's been quite nice to take a break but dont for a second think I'm not checking in on your kids a few times a day.

If you would like to check in on mine you can check this link

https://www.blackrock.com/au/individual/products/276489/blackrock-global-multi-asset-income-fund

My strike price is about 1.019.

Good to see PLS take a breather and Toyota maintain a desire to create all vehicle types rather than just silly EV's. I do love those hydrogen cars. The way of the future I'm sure

So with $15k or so sitting in my trading account I'm looking at some small caps. Have you seen that SMN stock

TPM had a good reaction today, from memory I think you were a fan? Or maybe a holder. Might be my imagination but I remember talking to someone that had a fondness for it. Hopefully its not dementia setting in as I'm forgetting to worry about what's happening in the US every night. Still waiting for that 10% correction. Pretty sure I can have my funds transferred out of my savings account and into NAB if it would just stop being so damn green...

COU US dollar! I think

CODB everything else!

Futures looking a little green again Lordy Lordy.
    Last edited by Nanood: 19/09/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.