Good to see you are still watching. I was beginning to feel...

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Good to see you are still watching. I was beginning to feel alone on this bus and too many people take this HC thing too seriously and some are looking for arguments. I get enough of the latter from my real kids, so I don't need another source of it thanks very much.

I have stopped watching the futures. They lie a lot and whatever happens happens. I have also stopped watching the IO price, because AGO SP tells me when it's up or down. Also ignoring the US market until the morning when a quick glance tells me what has happened. It is quite refreshing to not be so wired in to the market all the time.

I will look at your kid regularly, but as I have not invested in a managed fund before, I am struggling to understand what the strike price means exactly. Please explain (saying that in a whinny voice ).

PLS having the retrace it had to have . The gods of TA must be satisfied! Hope we don't have to go back to 50.5c to fill a pesky gap. Good luck with hydrogen. You will need it . Could be stormy weather ahead for PLS. Looks like some instos are getting involved and they don't play nice. Imagine what the Rock could do to PLS if it turned its efforts to it. It could be 20c or 100c next week. Anyway I reckon it will be good in the long term, hang on to your hats in the meantime.

You obviously have been relaxing too much and you know that if you don't use it you will lose it. Subsequently dementia might be setting in. TPM wasn't me. I hope it dies a quick death in a fireball, hydrogen could probably help , and all its customers have to go to TLS .

Seeing as you love charts, have a look at RHC. Will it bounce and reverse the trend, will it plunge further. I have 1k in the form of CFD's riding on the former. If it gets back to fill those gaps around 72 I will be . Otherwise I will be .

Looks like tomorrow is almost here.
    Lets rock and roll .

Oh yes, I almost forgot. What is this SMN you speak of hmmmmm .
    Last edited by F01: 19/09/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.