The boat is out on the ocean, on its way to China, with a big...

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    The boat is out on the ocean, on its way to China, with a big load of lithium as cargo. No getting off mid journey!

Why am I trading it? I was recently asking the same question myself. Well the majority of it I am merely holding. I know the stock, I believe in it’s long term future and I have been watching it a long, long time. So I am playing with about a sixth of my maximum holding. And if it wants to go up and down by 10-20 c in a week, why shouldn’t I take some advantage of it, and have some fun at the same time. Despite its recent rise, I believe this has a long long way to go in the up direction if management can deliver on mining as promised, and I have seen nothing to indicate otherwise. The trading part and long term hold compliment each other. If it range trades by buying and selling I make some money. If it keeps going up I make some money. Unless it plummets, it’s win win. My average has decreased to 36.6c now, which gives me some protection against a big drop.

Personally I have find it psychologically easier to trade a stock which I already have a decent position in because the parent holding provides a buffer if you get the trade wrong. Without the parent holding, the trade can be very dichotomous, ie win or lose.

Never heard of AGO btw. Who was saying anything about it? What is it? Sounds to me like a sure way to lose money .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.