FN, page-973

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Welcome on the TCL bus buddy. Great company. Great future.
    It got played, because of the rights, and I fell for it. I misread the situation and now I must pay.
    I still have the rights. If I had unlimited money I would convert them, but I don’t so I would have to sell something to convert, which I don’t really want to do, so at this stage it looks like I will be taking my chances with the book build sale of the rights.....such is life. I still have a couple of days so it’s not quite over yet, but it’s not looking good.

The rest was meh. Red everywhere. That is not so bad, though it’s hard to watch when you are holding, because otherwise things get overheated. So I just didn’t watch. It’s quite liberating, having watched the moving numbers so closely recently.

I am interested in NAB though, because it looks promising. Though the reasons it interests me is because if I can buy low enough, than I wouldn’t have to watch it anymore . There is a distinct dose of apathy in my attitude towards Mrs Market at the moment. That was probably a good thing today, because otherwise I may have done something stupid on a day like today, like selling something I would regret selling.

PLS got hammered today, but not as bad as bitcoin .

Oh, and I just realised I have to start you a list!

Let’s see what happens overnight and tomorrow. Or maybe I won’t see .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.