FN, page-974

1. 7,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Good for you. I went through the same thing late last year during our thread quiet time. That was me getting liberated and it was the rock that helped me do it by being so non volatile. Ive been watching the crypto currencies more than anything out of interest wondering what my dad is doing. I think ill ask him today if he took his profit and exited.

So TCL is going to sell those rights for you for whatever they can get? Is that how it works? If so i hope you don’t bother yrself too much about it. I guess that means I take it off yr list if they are no longer trading as of today. Thankfully that makes yr childcare center more phone friendly

Eyes on NAB. Huge night in the states on the up. Will probably have a positive effect on the banks today as they were one of the big movers over there although the downtrend still remains so CODB.

There was good buying volume on TCL in yesterdays aftermarket so it would be really really nice if i managed to pick the turnaround. I haven’t picked a turnaround for ages so come on Mrs Market, tell me you want me to start gambling again

Start me a list? You should have had NAB on my list for ages! Now I have 2 children and it kind of feels warm and fuzzy around here

Good luck today if your looking. Ill probably take a peek here and there

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.