Yes, curious to see how your dad does.. Yes to everything you...

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Yes, curious to see how your dad does..

Yes to everything you said about TCL and TCLRA. Formulating a plan for TCLRA, but I am distracted by PLS who is having an argument with Mrs Market, and as usual when it comes to such arguments, Mrs Market is winning. I will let you know if I come up with anything workable. Not too fussed overall. I was bound to stuff one up sooner or later, probably sooner to be truthful. I have lost more, 3-4 times more, on PLS today alone than if all my TCLRA went to zero, so in the grand scheme of things I have other things to worry about.

Sorry, forgot you had NAB for a minute. Bit like Home Alone... That means you now have two kids.

Volatility is bad for your soul, but having been delving in specs recently, the volatility of stocks like TCL and NAB hardly make me bat an eyelid these days. I was beaten on TCLRA because of my liquidity. You know what they say, Mrs Market can remain wrong longer than you can remain solvent. Live, learn and hopefully don’t do it again.

Not much positive response from NAB today. Still hope for lower prices over the next few days.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.