FN, page-20

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Alright. I am taking a breather from my real work; I have been going since 06:30 this morning, and have maybe another 5 hours of work to be done before 07:30 tomorrow morning, but that is what the night is for. Probably should get some sleep in there somewhere.

Anyway, time for some RR time on HC and also I note that a brand new edition of Wheels magazine has landed in my letter box . What could be better? So get ready for a few novels......

Not sure I would be interested personally in shorting, for numerous reasons (lack of time, lack of adequate skill, and conflicting ethical ideas (that last one sounds pretty lame I know)). But I would be more than happy to watch your adventures should you wish to pursue it. There is so much more I need to learn and do before I would ever consider going down that path.

IDX was an attempted tree shake. Had to be there.... and 54k is not that small a volume. Just look at today. No shares traded at all.

SMN . If it gets to 2.99 can't say I will complain.

Speaking of which if AGO get back to 4.37 and I am still holding, I will buy you AND your wife dinner in Paris and fly you there first class. Got to get past 3c first, and there is still a massive seller that is continuing to dump constantly into the buy queue. I am sure I have mentioned it before but the major debt holders have been constantly selling the last few months and they originally had 6.3 BILLION shares. That is a lot of shares to offload..... At the same time someone has loaded up the sell side with a fake 200 million shares so it makes it look bad. I am thinking it can not be the sellers because why would they try and depress the SP when they are selling. So I am therefore thinking it must be someone else who is buying. No notice of major shareholder yet so who knows. The AGO forum has gone to the dogs, literally, and is just going around and around in the circles so I have stopped reading most of it.

TCL agree with your opinion 100%. Out of all the stocks we have talked about, have I ever banged on more favourably about any of them more than TCL. Particularly when it was below $10. I tried.....

TLS will do the same as TCL. It just needs more time. I think the ACCC will not change anything for the towers TLS already has in place, but is likely to change the rules going forward. This will be a win for TLS. The rise in SP will come eventually. All the Telcos are down atm. We just need more time. It took TCL 6 months to recover, and it may take TLS more time, but I am confident it will happen. Everyone talks about their bad service, but this has not been my experience. Firstly I have not had any issues in the last 10 years for me to call them. And if I ever need anything new or to change something, I just go to my friendly neighbourhood business centre and in less than 30 minutes, presto all my (Telco ) needs are sorted.

Finally PLS. Who knows. It has bounced off 40.5c. It is rising, but it feels strained to me like it is being propped up. We shall see. It would have been good to have happened in association with a positive announcement, so I could feel the rise was more genuine. Anyway, it's green so I can not complain.

SRX is a wounded animal. It will not get past 30 this year, or probably ever. Anyway that is my story and I am sticking to it. Cake coming your way buddy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.