FN, page-2235

1. 7,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Hey buddy. You are not the only one hiding

Lets do the important stuff first. Darksiders.. I’m already done and onto Remnant From the Ashes

Hmm, now onto other stuff. All this talk of another GFC, recession... blah blah blah. Unemployment is low, inflation is practically non existent and interest rates are also low.

The only way we get into trouble is for an irresponsible media to keep playing out the narrative that things are so bad, which they are not. You can talk your way into recession, or a heart attack if you choose to. You can also talk the population into it as well. Simply looking back on the circumstances of the last GFC should be enough for people to understand things aren’t the same. It’s not a matter of “This time its different”. Looking at what causes financial markets to collapse is simple. There needs to be a catalyst. The only catalyst floating around at the moment is the one being sold around the world by panic merchants and federal banks that are under the mistaken belief that economies always need to be growing. There is nothing wrong with no growth. There is nothing wrong with negative growth. Economies, like any other market go up and down but overall will expand simply to account for expanding population and the need to meet its demands.

I’m a bit tired of reading/listening to news stations, talkback radio and anything political at the moment. That also includes HC besides your posts which are always entertaining and rewarding. That it takes me a few days to reply is me being lazy but generally I see them pretty soon after posting

When interest rates are high, unemployment is high and inflation is high then “Houston, we’ve had a problem.” Until then we shall continue to continue on.

Things seem to be going reasonably well in the @F01 portfolio . I’m just looking at it now and everything seems to be in order.

Lets keep the ball rolling along shall we and ignore the noise from the outside commentary. It’s enough doom and gloom to put anybody paying attention onto medication

Hmm.. REF

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.