FN, page-44

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Well I have opened an IG account . Not keen on using it just yet. Navigating it seems a little bit awkward at first glance. Has some useful information but not sure how accurate it is. Will have to compare it to Nabtrade. Also seems to have a few hidden traps about how quickly orders can be executed. Still the degree of leveraging is impressive to the point of being scary. But I already have some leveraging with Nabtrade, not anywhere as much as CFDs would give you.

Not sure what the commsec platform is like, but I really like Nabtrade. It gives live constantly upgrading SP on your watch list, as well as the first line of buy vs sell, which can be quickly expanded in a drop box. It is infinitely better than westpac, which I find so annoying, when I buy something through westpac I still watch the order get filled on Nabtrade. Nabtrade also has the lowest brokerage fees of the major banks. No shorting on Nabtrade. Not sure about stop losses. I think they will charge you a fee. I will look into it over the next few days.

Yes not much of interest there ATM for me either. Just have to wait. I am thinking about grabbing some VOC if it drops close to 3.71 though and the vibe is good.

Been thinking about charts. You know there are only 3 variables (SP level, volume and time; that is it) which give rise to a plethora of criteria, some of which are useless. The fourth, and most important imo, variable is difficult to understand being the sum of all intents out there or the psychology of the stock. The other interesting thing is that some charting criteria work really well on one stock but not on another, so you have to pick the right criteria (tool) for the stock (job). Looks like I am getting sidetracked again and rambling, more for my benefit because when you write something down you are more likely to take it seriously and remember it.

Bring on tomorrow and GL.

Wonder how much VOC CFDs a couple of thousand bucks would buy me. I already know. It's around 5400 shares at 3.70. Told you it was scary. Hmmmmm

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.